Wednesday, January 8, 2014

While I Shovel the Snow in 2014

It has been an interesting winter so far. Cold, snow, more snow and really fucking cold.  And I have also been sick for about two months.  What a way to end 2013. 

I also met someone whom I feel took my heart and put it in her pocket. Never felt this way before.  Gravely voiced from phone calls that last til 3am. Getting to know someone over the phone has been a new experience for me.  And a pleasurable one at that. 


 
School starts up again soon. I feel like I've been on break for months.  I am nervous about the new semester but am getting closer and closer to reaching my goal and changing my life.  Soon I will no longer have to wait tables and run around like a gagoots.
 
Holiday time spent with my family was amazing and reminded me of why I love this family and remain so dedicated to them after an unfortunate 10 year absence.
 
New Years eve was a headache and I hated that she and I couldn't be together.  We both were stuck working.  But two days later we met for a mini shopping trip after a bumpy New Years Day.  That moment on NY day made me suddenly realize how much I care about her and how nervous I was that she may have left my world.  I've gotten used to having her around. And don't want her ever to disappear.  Bold words from a man who didn't even know her three months ago.
 
To me she is the definition of beautiful.  She makes me dizzy.  She makes me laugh.  She makes me smile.  She makes me live.
 
I feel like dedicating this entire blog to her.  LOL, I guess I need somewhere not so public to express myself.  Facebook is so nosey.
 
Kara, the sun is starting to rise and set with you.  And as I sit here shoveling the snow I wish you were in my arms. I wish you were next to me.  I wish.....
 
What's a man to do when touched by an angel?
 
Less Than 3.......
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment